The advantages of booking your charter
through a Charter Broker or Charter Manager listed with the AYCA
- AYCA Members, both Charter Brokers and Charter Managers, are recognized worldwide for their professional knowledge, their high ethical standards and their sound business practices.
- The AYCA membership includes some of the most experienced Charter Brokers and Charter Managers in the industry.
- To be eligible and to remain a Member, Charter Brokers and Charter Managers must have a clear record of adherence to high ethical standards within the industry, excellent business practices and the reputation for a strong financial basis.
- Members are well versed in the intricacies of chartering crewed yachts on a global as well as domestic basis.
- AYCA Members use contracts suitable for the laws of the cruising area and they maintain Escrow or Trust accounts to provide maximum protection for clients and their deposited funds.
- All AYCA Members must regularly attend crewed charter yacht shows and inspect the yachts and crews they recommend or represent. Their advice is based on personal knowledge of each yacht and cruising area.
Look for the AYCA logo when selecting your Yacht Charter Broker or Charter Manager